A clean penis is definitely something men care about. Poor hygiene can lead to several problems, including bad smells, itchiness, and infections. To help with these problems, it is good to use the best soap for uncircumcised penis: OESUP.
While the circumcised male has it easier when cleaning the penis, the uncircumcised man has to do a little extra. One thing that makes a difference is using a specialized soap.
Steps to Follow When Cleaning Your Penis
Cleaning a penis correctly is important and it’s simple.
Wash Your Hands
It’s critical always to make sure your hands are clean. Dirty hands increase the chances of introducing bacteria that can cause infections. It is important to soap your hands and wash them thoroughly before starting to clean your penis.
Wash the Penis
For an uncircumcised penis, it is important to pull back the foreskin and clean underneath it. Pulling back the foreskin and cleaning underneath helps to prevent the build-up of smegma.
Smegma is a thick, white substance made up of oil, dead skin cells, and sweat. It can accumulate under the foreskin and cause an unpleasant smell. Smegma acts as a natural lubricant that can lead to infections if not cleaned regularly. In extreme cases, it can make it difficult to retract the foreskin.
To clean underneath the foreskin:
- Use OESUP soap and water.
- Gently pull back the foreskin and wash the area with soap and water.
- Rinse off all of the soap to avoid irritation.
- Dry the area with a soft towel and then let air dry until completely dry before putting the foreskin back in place.
Do not pull back the foreskin of a child. The foreskin of a child is not meant to be retracted. It will eventually separate on its own as the child gets older. Forcing it back can lead to pain, irritation, and even bleeding.
Why OESUP Soap?
OESUP is a natural soap made with ingredients safe for the penis. The soap is designed to clean the penis without irritating it. OESUP eliminates odor, boosting your comfort and self-esteem.
How Often Should I use Soap for Uncircumcised Penis?
It is generally recommended to clean the penis once a day. Some men may need to clean more often if they are sexually active or sweat a lot. It is good to soap up and wash down there if you notice an unpleasant smell.
- Always wash your hands before cleaning your penis.
- Use OESUP and warm water to clean your penis.
- Be careful not to scrub too hard.
- Rinse the soap off completely and dry completely.
- For an uncircumcised penis, pull back the foreskin and clean underneath.
- Use OESUP soap to clean underneath the foreskin.
- Do not pull back the foreskin of a child.
Keeping the penis clean, especially for the uncircumcised male, is vital for preventing infections and bad smells. OESUP soap has proven track of safety and success to men in the recent past. For more insights, feel free to contact us today and find out more.